(We are world changers in, through and for Yeshua)
We are Christian world changers who enable people to call upon God as Father and encounter Him in a life-changing way. This is only possible through Yeshua (Jesus) and in the power of Holy Spirit.
WHO ARE WE
Holy Spirit filled, Yeshua funded, in Him commandment-keepers who are passionate about Yeshua.
We are just ordinary Christians who love Yeshua and leverage our talents to expand His Kingdom to the ends of the world one day at a time. Therefore there is no political, denominational or institutional affiliations.
According to Yeshua’s own example, we are baptized in water and born from above (born again) through His name. And yes, we have received God’s gift – Holy Spirit (Ac 2:38).
Our mandate is to drive a sense of urgency that Yeshua is coming back very soon.
Our sole objective is to “Imitate Christ” that’s it (Eph. 5:1; Mt. 11:29; 1 Cor. 11:1). Imitating Him both in Righteousness and Power winning the lost and equipping the saints. We know that this is only possible through the power of Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 2:4-5, 4:19-20) and obedience to Him (2 Cor. 1:12, 1 Pt 1:13-16).
Yeshua is coming back soon and His desire is that none should perish (2 Pt 3:9). Holy Spirit wants us to unit in Yeshua (Ep 4:13) so that we can have a personal relationship with God as Father.
Yeshua is the only standard of Truth, for He is Truth. There is no one who comes to the Father except through Yeshua (Jh 14:7). Our lives and beliefs are founded on this very fact. In conclusion, thanks be to Yeshua whose blood cleanses us of our sin (Eph. 1:7) and whose body restores our own (1 Peter 2:24).
Sins are defined by the law of God and not by our emotions (1 Jh 3:4-6). His commandments are a joy to do and are not burdensome (1 Jh 5:3; Mt 5:19; 7:21). We teach Yeshua’s words to others and enable them to do the same (Mt 28:18-20; 25:34-46; 23:1-3). In addition, we acknowledge when we sin, we repent and are instantly cleansed by the Blood of Yeshua (1 Jh 1:9). Therefore there is no further sacrifice needed!
Now we are to forgive one another (Ep 4:32-5:1), live His righteousness and share His Kingdom to others, even through suffering, because we are His co-labours (Rm 8:17). Simply put, after we have surrendered our lives to Yeshua (our Lord – Rm 10:9, Lk6:46), all Scripture can be summed up in three words: Now Imitate Yeshua (1 Cor 11:1;Mt 11:29).
Contact us anytime!
firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
Video Footage Covers:
- Who Yeshua is in 1 minute.
- Medically certified and witness verified healings in Yeshua,
- Many people being reconciled to God through Yeshua (saved) – including social celebrities, drug addicts, gangsters.
- Love is unconditional.
- Testimonies from doctors and people who experienced the afterlife.
- Witnessing persecution of Christians,
- Inspiring Testimonies of well-know Christian businessmen and women.
- Encountering His Glory through praise.
- Specific prayer for your healing, protection, relationship with God.
- Intellectual answers to university students and scholars asking their toughest questions about God, including proof of God.
- Active expanding home churches
DRIVE YOUR FUTURE:
Therefore leverage the Time, Talents and/or Finances
- Partner with God-fearing Christian Institutions
- Partner with Christ inspired projects
- Discover purpose – Series of systematic Biblical inspired questions to help you discover your purpose in the great commission.
- Deeper Scriptural Truth – Biblical keys to imitate Christ with the scriptural references.
- Helping Christian men to be free of pornography
- Helping those who have lost hope and who are thinking about committing suicide, to live free and with purpose
- Personal Prayer – If you need personal prayer or a word from God.