CLICK on Hard Cases or Famous People, then on image to PLAY.
CHRISTIAN SPORTS CELEBRITIES
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
TEBOW & PACQUIAO
CANDACE CAMERON BURE
STRYPER METAL BAND
CHRIS JERICHO WWF/WWE
UFC - JUSTIN WREN
ANDREW KLAVAN (Jewish Author)
DENISE MATTHEWS (Vanity)
COCAINE DRUG DEALER
SUICIDE & DRUGS
DRIVE AND POWER HUNGRY
DREAM TURNS HATE
MUSLIM SET FREE
MUSLIM ONE WEEK
SHIEK IMAM AIDS HIV
5 MUSLIMS TURN TO CHRIST
LOVER OF ALLAH MUSLIM
OUIJA BOARD TO OCCULT
HEALED & SAVED
EX-MUSLIM WOMAN DEPRESSION
MUSLIM FINDS NO INNER PEACE
I AM NOTHING, SUICIDE
MUSLIM STUDENT DR
TAUGHT TO KILL
MUSLIM JIHADIST SEES
EX-MUSLIM HIPHOP SON
BIG AND BROKEN
NEW AGE GURU REPENTS
HEAVY METAL LEADER
ATHEIST PROFESSOR SHOCKED
SUNNI MUSLIM DOCTOR
TOP GANGSTER REPENTS
SKIN HEAD NAZI
EX MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD
ARAB FROM HAIFA
GANG TO GOD
JEWISH MAN SHOCKED
WORSE THAN HITLER?
TOP SCIENTIST JEWISH
NEW AGER SHOCKED
GAY SEES LIGHT
IMAM TO CHRIST
YESHUA (JESUS) SAVES
Yeshua saves celebrities, athletes, drug addicts, suicidal, singers, heavy metal bands, politicians, scientists, professors, atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, New Agers, Sikhs, transgender, homosexual and more.
PATH TO A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD FOR ETERNITY
- Know that God loves you
- You are separated from Him because of sin – your rebellion
- Accept the Only plan that God provided for reconciliation with Him
- Surrender your life to Yeshua
- Live for Yeshua
1 – Understand that God loves you. He desires you to have an abundant and intimate relationship with Him now and for eternity.
Yeshua said, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10). For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).
2 – Realize that you are separated from God because you are a sinner, we all are!
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death (Proverbs 14:12). Your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear (Isaiah 59:2). For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Yeshua Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23). Therefore repent of your rebellion against God and His Son (Yeshua) (Jh 16:9; Ac 3:19; 2Pt 3:9; Rv 2:5). And forgive others so that He forgives you! (Mt 6:14-15).
3 – Accept the truth that God has provided the only solution – Yeshua His Son.
God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:8). For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God (1 Peter 3:18). For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Yeshua (1 Timothy 2:5). Yeshua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me (John 14:6).
4 – Surrender your life to Yeshua by asking Him to take over.
Yeshua said, Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me (Revelation 3:20). How? Ask Him to come in and take over! Then confess to someone else that Yeshua is your Lord and you believe that God has raised Him from the dead (Rm 10:9-10; Jh 1:12; 3:16; 6:29; 1Jh 5:10-12; 1Tm 1:16). If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Yeshua, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:9). Now be fully baptized in water, in the authority of Yeshua the Messiah (Ac 8:26-39).
Know that as many as received him, to them he gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them who believe on his name (John 1:12).
5 – Live for your Master/Lord, Yeshua – Be His mouth, hands and feet to others.
Yeshua said, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works (Mat 16:24-27). Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say? (Luke 6:46).
Live out salvation with trembling and fear (Ph 2:12). How?
Imitate the Messiah (1Co 11:1; Mt 11:29)
- Have a personal relationship with God as your Heavenly Father – get to know Him (Jh 17:3; 23),
- Live Yeshua’s righteousness (2Co 5:21; Lk 6:46; 2Tm 3:16; 1Jh 3:4-9), including keeping the 10 commandments (1Co 7:19; Mt 5:19; 7:20-24; 23:1-3; 1 Jh 5:3; Ez 11:19-20), plus a new one Yeshua added (Jh 13:34; 15:12; Mt 25:34-46).
- You have received Holy Spirit sent by God (Ac 2:38; Tt 3:5; Jh 20:22) to dwell in you (Ep 1:13) and help you walk righteously (jd 1:24)
- Be baptized in Holy Spirit (addition to the infilling), this is for witnessing the Good News to others (Ac 1:8; 2:4; Mk 16:17-18; 1 Co 2:4; 4:20). How? Ask Him (Lk 11:13; Ac 8:12-17; 19:6).
- Go into all the world and preach the Good News to every creature with power (Mk 16:15-20). As you go, declare, “The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand” (Mt 10:7; Ac 28:31).
- Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons (Mt 8:17; 10:8; 1Pt 2:24; Jh 14:12-14; Ep 3:20; 1:3; Mk 16:17-18).
- Make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit (that name is Yeshua/Jesus) (Mt 28:18-20).
- Teaching them to observe all things that Yeshua has commanded His disciples (Ac 28:31; Mt 28:20).
- Remember Yeshua’s words, Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake (Mt 5:10; Jh 15:20). I am with you always (Mt 28:20).