HOLY GOSPELS IN ONE
The Holy Gospels in One is a “Word for Word” narrative of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, combined into a single chronological account. In order to capture all the events concerning the ascension of Christ, a section of Acts chapter one has been added to the end.
Latest 2023 version Paperback, Audiobook or eBook, available from Amazon
This narrative was compiled using a direct analytical translation of each Greek word from the 1550 Stephanus Textus Receptus. To ensure an accurate translation, the 1769 King James Authorized Version was the main source of cross reference. All words that are not in the original Greek manuscripts, but were deemed necessary for readability were italicized.
The intent of Holy Gospels in One is to dispel the “so-called” contradictory passages through an accurate chronological recording of the events and words. This is not to replace the Gospels but to be a mere study aid for the avid Bible student, who flips back and forth between the Gospels studying the same events. Thus, leading to a dynamic and an enriched Bible study experience.
HOW IT WORKS
This contains unique colour coding which enables cross referencing of each word or phrase from Matthew (Blue font), Mark (Green font), Luke (Red font) and John (Purple font). When there is a common sentence in the Gospels then that sentence which is most complete is used. If another Gospel has a word or phrase which is unique, then that word or phrase is added. For example, the following verses reference the exact same events:For example, Luke 23:25b, John 19:16, Matthew 27:31, and Mark 15:20 all describe the same event:
Holy Gospels in One narrative reads: Now therefore then he (Pilate) delivered Him, Jesus, unto them, to their will in order to be crucified. Now they having taken Jesus and led Him away. And when, after they had mocked Him, they having stripped Him of the scarlet military robe and the purple garment and clothed Him with His garments and led Him away to crucify, in order for them to crucify Him.
DETAILS OF HOLY GOSPELS IN ONE
The Koine Greek source text used in the English translation was Stephanus AD 1550 Received Text. To ensure textual translation accuracy, King James Version AD 1769 was cross referenced, while continual cross referencing the below sources.
- English Translations based on Greek Byzantine and Received Texts (AD 1522-1598): Tyndale and sir J Green’s Greek Interlinear.
- English Translations based on the Peshitta Aramaic Text (Eastern Church) originated 2nd Century. The oldest manuscript 5th Century: Interlinear Younan Translation and George Lamsa.
- English Translation based on the Peshito Aramaic Text (Western Church). This originated 2-3rd Century, but manuscript used 17th Century: James Murdock.
- English Translation of the Gospels based on the Latin Vulgate. This originated 4th Century, but the manuscript used 12th Century: Wycliffe. Wessex and West-Saxon Gospels used 10-11th Century Latin Vulgate.
- To ensure tenses and plurality are correct, the following were used: Robinson’s Morphological Analysis Codes (RMAC) of Stephanus AD 1550.
- The following dictionaries were used for Koine Greek definitions and roots: Strong’s Aramaic and Greek lexicons, the Complete Word Study Dictionary and Thayer.
- Created unique 1st Century maps and charts using first four century writers, including Flavius Josephus, and the latest archaeological discoveries. In order to determine the most probable location.
DOWNLOAD FILES (free)
Latest Revision – July 2023
- Commentary e-Sword (windows)
- Book e-Sword (windows)
- Commentary e-Sword (Mac)
- Book e-Sword (Mac)
- Audio available on Audible or Youtube for free
- For windows copy the file with the cmtx and topx extension to the e-Sword folder. Generally the locations is C:\Program Files (x86)\e-Sword.
- For mac copy the file with the cmti and refi extension to the eSword folder: /Users/youraccountname/Library/Containers/net.e-sword.e-Sword-X/Data/Library/Application Support… Generally the files are hidden, to un-hide, in Finder use the shortcut: CMD + SHIFT + . (command shift period) press once to show hidden files and again to hide them.
Available for free because Lord Yeshua (Jesus) has paid for this. Therefore we pray that Holy Spirit will use this to inspire and equip you in the end times.