(personal message from one of the leaders of Heaven’s Catalyst on Suicide Heaven)
FROM MY HEART
Just before my Christian friend killed himself, he searched up the following words on Google “Suicide Heaven.” Not sure what he found, but this somehow gave him what he needed to continue. He put the rifle in his mouth and pulled the trigger. His dad found him a few hours later on the floor in blood. I wept bitterly and I vowed that if anyone ever typed in these words “Suicide Heaven” or “Scripture Suicide” they would get to this page. I know it wouldn’t be overnight because there are many sites on the Topic of Suicide, Suicide Heaven, Hell Suicide and Scripture on suicide. But One day, I hope they will hear the message I would have loved to tell him. If this is you…
STOP, WAIT JUST 24 HOURS. JUST ONE MORE DAY! IT WILL LOOK BETTER TOMORROW. PLEASE!
Yes you have failed many times, yes you may have failed again, you may feel useless and that it is impossible to get better – IT IS A LIE! It can and will get better, people need you. Just don’t give up. God values you, Yeshua paid for you with His blood and you are important to Him. If He needed you in heaven He would have taken you long ago and Yeshua prayed contrary, “I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one” (John 17:15). It is the evil one, Satan, who does this. So for those who typed in Suicide Heaven – this is for you.
WAIT, YOU ARE LOVED
Obviously you are feeling bad and God can see it. Just wait, just hold-on, just reach out to me if you want to talk. You think no one cares, you think you have messed everything up, you feel trapped and no where to turn. Think God loves you less because you have sinned – wrong! Maybe You think God loves you less because you keep doing the same thing and can’t stop – wrong! He loves you and that’s why He sent His Son and Holy Spirit to help you stop. Surrender to Him.
It is not your ability but His power will work in and through you. You are valued, there isn’t another like you. If you are not a Christian, surrender to Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus the Christ) right now but telling Him, “I surrender to you Yeshua, I give You my life, use me for Your glory”. If you are a Christian then you are a Child of God, stop trying to do everything on you own and give Him a turn – surrender. That’s why God sent His Son – God with us (Emmanuel) to help us. Your sin isn’t bigger than a repentant heart covered by the blood of Yeshua – so repent, ask Him for help and then forgive YOURSELF! Because He forgives you.
You may think no one cares or you don’t want to bother anyone. If there is no one else, PLEASE BOTHER ME. Email me or chat with me. You are precious before God and you need to know this! Here is my email firstname.lastname@example.org because I care! I can’t solve anything but I know Him who can, I can be an ear and I can pray for you.
Please say this prayer: “Heavenly Father, in the authority of Yeshua, please help me. I can’t help myself. Everything seems wrong and broken. If I have been angry with You please forgive me. I messed up so bad. It’s bad. You are in the restoration business, please help. If You get me out of this, I promise to serve You all the days of my life. I will not try anymore in my strength, I give You my life to use. Can You use me? Help me, I beg you.”
Now receive this person’s prayer for you
Now please go to sleep, get rest and watch.
SCRIPTURAL VERSES AGAINST SUICIDE?
Believers in Yeshua (Christians) are the temple of God – surrender to Him and let Him work through you. Bottom-line don’t throw yourself away, God needs you, we need you. Yes you.
- Ecclesiastes 7:17 Be not over much wicked, neither be you foolish: why should you die before your time?
(So why die before the time)
- John 12:25 He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it to life eternal.
(Give Him your life to use on earth, don’t take it away)
- John 17:15 as Yeshua prayed to His Heavenly Father, He said, “I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.”
(His prayer is the same today Heb. 13:8)
- John 10:10 Yeshua said, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”
(Enemy wants you to destroy yourself)
- Acts 16:27-28 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. But Paul called with a loud voice, saying, “Do yourself no harm, for we are all here.”
(Paul would say the same thing today)
- 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
(Don’t destroy the temple, yourself)
- 1 Corinthians 6:20 For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
(Your life isn’t your own but was purchased by Him)
SOME COMMITTED SUICIDE
- Judas because he betrayed Yeshua (pride and grief perpetuated by Satan drove him). Matthew 27:5 Judas “cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.” Acts 1:18-19. “Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.”
- Saul & his Armourbearer because they didn’t want the suffering to come at the hands of the enemy (they saw no escape from physical dismemberment by the enemy).
- 1 Samuel 31:4-6 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise upon his sword, and died with him. So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer, and all his men, that same day together.
I WAS NOTHING, CUTTING, ASHAMED…
YOU ARE VALUABLE!
WAIT, YESHUA WANTS YOU!
COME BACK TO TELL