Lord I need Your help! This was a message my Christian friend asked before he killed himself. But before he did this, he searched up “Suicide Heaven” or “Heaven Suicide” in Google to understand what would happen to him after he pulled the trigger. We are not sure what he found, but somehow whatever he found gave him what he needed to continue. He put the rifle to his mouth and pulled the trigger. His dad found him dead a few hours later on the floor dead. It was Christmas Eve. We all wept bitterly and we vowed that if anyone ever typed in these words “Suicide Heaven” or “Scripture Suicide” or “what the Bible says about suicide” or “suicide in the Bible” that they would somehow get to this page and know HOW MUCH GOD LOVES THEM. And the after life is very real.
Therefore this page is to provide the correct Biblical perspective about committing suicide and to help destroy suicidal thoughts through Yeshua (Jesus).
BEFORE COMMITTING SUICIDE
- Stop, call unto God for help. Pray before suicide “Yeshua (Jesus) please help me” and then wait! Please wait!
- Receive this prayer and respond with “amen”.
- Wait just 24 hours, then take one day at a time. It will look better, just wait.
- Shout, “Satan in Yeshua’s name (Jesus’ name). I belong to God, get away from me NOW. GO! It is written I will not tempt the Lord.”
- Force yourself to find somethings to thank God for, praise Him.
- Start praying against suicide for people who are going through what you are going through right now. You may not know them but pray for them. Ask the Lord to help them overcome.
- Now please go to sleep, get rest and watch what God is about to do.
- Either now or later watch these handpicked videos.
DESTROY SUICIDAL ATTACKS
1. YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE, NOT USELESS
Yes you may have failed again and may feel useless. It may seem impossible to get better or out of this or that. It might not get better, but people need you! Just don’t give up. God values you, Yeshua paid for you with His blood and you are important to Him. If He needed you in heaven then He would have taken you long ago. Yeshua prayed contrary to be taken, “I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one” (John 17:15). It is the evil one, Satan, who does this for he has come to kill, steal and destroy but Jesus came that we may have life more abundantly (John 10:10). So for those who typed in Suicide Heaven – this is for you.
2. YOU ARE LOVED BY GOD
Feeling bad or sad?! Your Heavenly Father sees it. Think this only happened to you or by you? Wrong! as there is nothing new under the sun. You think no one cares, you think you have messed everything up, trapped and nowhere to turn? Wrong! God is the God of the impossible. You think God loves you less because you have sinned or that you are unable to stop a sinning? Wrong! He loves you and while you were a sinner, He sent His Son Yeshua and Holy Spirit to help you stop. Therefore let go of self and surrender to God. He is looking to use yielded vessels and you will be amazed at the outcome.
3. SURRENDER TO HIM RESULTS IN HEAVEN
If you are not a Christian, surrender to Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus the Christ) right now but telling Him,
“I surrender to you Yeshua, I give You my life. I cannot do it on my own. Help me! Forgive me for my sins, conform me and use me to glorify Your name”.
If you are a Christian, then you are a Child of God. Stop trying to do everything on your own and give Him a turn – just surrender. We surrender by spending time in the Bible, praying and doing something for Him. Let the Bible and prayer be an escape room.
Therefore God sent His Son, God with us (Emmanuel) to help us. It is not your ability but His power that can work in and through you if you yield to Him.
Remember you are valued by God and there isn’t another like you. Your sin isn’t bigger than the blood of Yeshua – so repent, ask Him for help and then forgive YOURSELF! Because He forgives you.
4. PRAY AND RECEIVE POWERFUL PRAYERS
Some call this “Suicide prayer” others “Prayer against suicide”or “Pray before suicide” but this prayer is a “Prayer of life”, “Prayer of love”, “Prayer of deliverance”, or “Prayer of purpose”.
YOU SAY – Please say this prayer from the heart, “Heavenly Father, in the authority of Yeshua, please help me. I can’t help myself. Everything seems wrong and broken. If I have been angry with You please forgive me. I messed up so bad. It’s bad. You are in the restoration business, please help. If You get me out of this, I promise to serve You all the days of my life. I will not try anymore in my strength, I give You my life to use. Can You use me? Help me because of Your love and what Yeshua did for me.”
YOU RECEIVE – This person’s prayer of deliverance for you by saying amen at the end.
You may feel a lightness, something leave, heat, electricity and an inner peace or not but you have been delivered by the authority of Yeshua so thank Him. If want more prayer, click here.
5. YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Too many teens and young adults are ending their life for nothing. The enemy of their soul torments them with guilt and shame. Sometimes uses other people. Is suicide disease or demonic harassment? It is more of demonic harassment because doors have been opened into the demonic world that needs to be closed. Doors can open with seemingly innocent things that people watch, like horror films and suicide cartoons so keep them closed.
You may think no one cares, God cares and therefore many on earth care. Here are some audio messages that will help. If there is no one else, PLEASE BOTHER US. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org because we care! Just know we can’t solve anything but we know Him who can.
6. WORK FOR YESHUA
SCRIPTURAL VERSES AGAINST SUICIDE
Biblical verses against suicide seems to be obscure but it really comes down to the fact that believers in Yeshua (Christians) are the temple of God and we belong to Him. Bottom-line don’t throw yourself away, God needs you, we need you more than you know. Is suicide a sin in the Bible? This is what the Bible says about suicide.
- Ecclesiastes 7:17 Be not over much wicked, neither be you foolish: why should you die before your time? (So why die before the time).
- John 12:25 He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it to life eternal. (Give Him your life to use on earth, don’t throw it away).
- John 17:15 as Yeshua prayed to His Heavenly Father, He said, “I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.” (His prayer is the same today for you Heb. 13:8).
- John 10:10 Yeshua said, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (Enemy wants you to destroy yourself but God wants you get to know Him personally).
- Acts 16:27-28 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled. But Paul called with a loud voice, saying, “Do yourself no harm, for we are all here.” (Paul would say the same thing today. We are here to help you).
- 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple you are. (Don’t destroy the temple of God)
- 1 Corinthians 6:20 For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. (Your life isn’t your own but was purchased by Him. Can’t give away something that doesn’t belong to you. Just surrender).
CHRISTIAN QUESTIONS ABOUT SUICIDE
Is suicide blaspheming the Holy Spirit? No it is not, blaspheming Holy Spirit is speaking against the power of Holy Spirit and attributing it to Satan (Mark 3:28-30).
If a person commits suicide can they still go to Heaven or do they go to Hell? Firstly, we are not to say who will go to Heaven and who will not (Rom. 10:6-7). However, whoever believes and surrenders to Yeshua has eternal life (John 6:47) and a mistake due to torment or handicap doesn’t alter the eternal destination.
Bible verses about suicide KJV translation (in the links), the written down verses are NKJV.
SCRIPTURE ABOUT SUICIDE IN THE BIBLE
Are there any other examples in Scripture about someone committing suicide and why? Here are some examples of suicide in the Bible
Matthew 27:5 Judas “cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself.” Acts 1:18-19. “Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.”
- Judas betrayed Yeshua and it was Judas’ self-righteousness (pride) that opened a door for Satan used to torment him.
1 Samuel 31:4-6 Then said Saul unto his armourbearer, Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and abuse me. But his armourbearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword, and fell upon it.And when his armourbearer saw that Saul was dead, he fell likewise upon his sword, and died with him. So Saul died, and his three sons, and his armourbearer, and all his men, that same day together.
- Saul and his Armourbearer committed suicide because they didn’t want to suffer even more at the hands of their enemy. They saw no escape from torture and physical dismemberment by the enemy.
– SUICIDE HEAVEN –
I WAS NOTHING, CUTTING, ASHAMED…
YOU ARE VALUABLE!
WAIT, YESHUA WANTS YOU!
COME BACK TO TELL