CLICK on image to PLAY
JUNGLES OF PERU
Yeshua came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matt. 28:18-20).
HOW TO WITNESS TO THOSE WHO HAVEN’T HEARD ABOUT GOD
Explain and share how:
- The Creator, God, created all things including the first man and woman from which we all came. And how small this location is relative to the rest of the world.
- First man and woman sinned, we also have sinned. Therefore we have all rebelled against God. (Compare ourselves to the 10 Commandments reveals how far we have fallen).
- This sin resulted in separation from God, thus spiritual and physical death. After death we are still separated from Him.
- God sent His Son Yeshua (Jesus) to earth. He was born by a woman Mary, but His father being God. After 30 years old Yeshua was released to do what He was sent for. He came to seek and save those who want to come to His Father, God. He made a way.
- Yeshua told us all to repent and surrender to Him (to His Son, Yeshua). By doing this they would surrender to God.
- Yeshua did many miracles including healing the sick, giving new body parts to people and raising the dead to prove He is the Son of God.
- Those who come to Him, He would give eternal life, therefore no longer separated from God.
- He would also send Holy Spirit to help us make the right choices.
- But after 3 years, some of the people who were jealous killed Him and nailed Him to the cross. (Explanation on scourging and crucifixion).
- But after 3 days dead, He rose from the dead and seen by over 500 people to prove He has the power over death. He is alive today.
- God sent us messengers because He loves them and has invited them to accept His Son Yeshua and follow Him. If they do they are reconciled to God for eternity and no longer separate. When they die they will be with Him.
- First step is to believe and be baptized.
- Then the messengers laid hands on and prayed for the people.
- Thereafter enabling them to read or listen to the word of God. Teaching them to pray and fast regularly. To live a life of gratitude for what God had done for them because of Yeshua.