For more than a century, Charles Darwin’s theory of natural selection has defined biology. Yet, today a growing number of scientists question its ability to account for the origin and diversity of life. This six-part series examines Darwinian evolution and presents a powerful challenge to its validity—the theory of intelligent design:
- Part 1: LIFE: THE BIG QUESTIONS
- A new challenge to the theory of natural selection.
- Part 2: WHAT DARWIN DIDN’T KNOW
- Exploring the complexity of the living cell.
- Part 3: MOLECULES & MOUSETRAPS
- Molecular machines that defy Darwin’s theory.
- Part 4: HOW DID LIFE BEGIN?
- Why “chance” cannot explain the origin of life.
- Part 5: THE LANGUAGE OF LIFE
- DNA genetic information, and life on Earth.
- Part 6: THE DESIGN INFERENCE
- The scientific evidence for intelligent design.